Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My letter to Juliet....


Dear Juliet,

How envious I am of your rare find of a gentleman lover who is head over heels for you as much as you are for him! Just once I would like to fall in love with a guy who has fallen in love with me, and not the idea of what could be me. How in the world did you get Romeo to see you for who you are and have him fall in love with that? I am always afraid that if I say all the things that are on my mind, show who I really am on the inside that I’ll come on too strong or too insecure. But I worry about what goes through their heads. I imagine the worst possible things, and I never know if my thinking is false and that I’m just overreacting. I hate being pessimistic, but I too often let the pains of my past compose the hopes of my present.



If you would like to write a letter to Juliet, and have it put into my play, please, feel free to post it as a comment or message it to me on facebook!! I would really appreciate the help. And if you want it put into my play, I will change the name so as not to give away the author of the letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment